Hobby Magazine:
I enjoy horse riding because it gave me something to do whilst we have been in Lockdown and it gives me a reason to work hard. I work at a riding school every Sunday to be able to afford to look after my horse and I enjoy going out to competitions with him. I have also made loads of friends out of it.
For my double page spread I would probably have photos of me riding my horse at the beach or winning our most recent show.
Factual Television Programme:
For my factual television programme I would get two teens to show the struggles of being a teenager and at the same time make it enjoyable for teens y adding some comedy. My video would be about dealing with those struggles and showing teens that it will be ok in the end.
Homepage:
For the homepage I would do it on horse riding and target it at other teen equestrians and anyone that wants to start riding. I would give advice and riding tips and show images of the things you can achieve. I would include a video showing a horse being tacked up and ridden.
Music Video:
For my video I would do a song called 'somewhere only we know' but the Lily Allen version because I think you can do a lot with it. It might look good if you do it on a beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment